Host a Learner /Company
We urge companies and employees to source trained staff directly from us as we provide exceptionally skilled workers with a high quality of qualification.
Companies prefer to send unskilled staff and unemployed youths to Diversity Technology Training Institute due to our renowned short courses. We have the ability to customize our courses to meet the needs and requirements of companies. The benefit of short courses is that employees do not spend prolonged periods of time away from the site. It also promotes lifelong learning in an industry where technology and industry demands are constantly evolving and improving.
Advantages of training employees with Diversity Technology
- Skilled workers in the workplace.
- Better production in the work environment.
- Can claim points back on your BBBEE Certificate under Skills Development and Preferential Procurement?
Advantages of Training Non Employees with Diversity
- Upliftment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Claim points back on BBBEE Certificate under Socio Economic Development , Enterprise Development as well as Preferential Procurement
How can your company give back?
- Your company can give a disadvantaged unemployed youth the skills they need to be employed and self-sustained – and able to provide for themselves and their family. This also carries the benefit of BBBEE points. Sponsor one or more of our graduating students with an entrepreneur start-up package and reap BBBEE
Onsite training available for 4 or more candidates per site.
IMPORTANT Please submit your completed enrolment form one week before your course starts. Once you have completed your enrolment form, fax it along with a copy of your ID and proof of payment to 011 970 1328.
WE OFFER FREE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE TRAINING AND JOB ASSISTANCE AFTER THE TRAINING
Enrolment Policies and Procedures
- Companies & Students
Enrolment forms must be completed and returned before course can begin. Full payment must be confirmed a week before course commencement.
- Enrolment Policies and Procedures
Students are expected to attend a minimum of 70% of the classes otherwise they will be asked to repeat the course at their own cost. If the company is paying for the course, the HR Department or Manager in charge of the student will be notified accordingly.
Courses must be booked at least 1 week in advance. As soon as payment has been received the student will receive his/her student number and starting date of course.
Upload Your Signed Form Here: