Diversity Technology Training Institute was established in 2015 in terms of the Department of Education act and the skills Development act 97 of 1998. Diversity Technology Training Institute started as the Machine Operator and Computer Training Center. Today we have expanded and we train various courses accredited with numerous SETAs which are TETA, CETA, MQA and Merseta. The institution is registered with the Department of Education as a Private Training Provider. It is also aligning itself to the Quality Council on Trades and Occupations (QCTO).
The Skills Development act 97 of 1998 aim to:
- Develop Skills for the South African work force
- Increase investment in education and training and improve return on investment in those areas
- Encourage employers to promote Skills Development by using the workplace as an active learning environment.
- Improve employment prospects by redressing previous disadvantages through training and education.
- Ensure the quality of education and training in and for the workplace and
- Assist with the placement of first-time work-seekers
Therefore our role is to make sure that the above objectives are implemented through training and education. Whether you are looking to do a health and safety training course or to renew your truck or heavy machinery licence, we offer it all. Enroll with us and start with your training today.
What is our purpose?
To provide Training Services to the nation and to implement the objectives of the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS III) and to ensure that people obtain the critical or scarce skills that are needed to build our nation.